Course Duration: 5 months These are split into 2 months Ground School and 3 months Flight TrainingCourse Content:
Ground School cover the 9 mandatory Subjects
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Operations Procedures
- Radio Telephony
- General Navigation with Radio Aids
- Principle of Flight
- Flight Planning and Monitoring
- Human Performance Limitations
PPL Training is 50 hoursThe Training Process
Every admitted student must first pass ground school to proceed to Flight training. This is a check number 1.The flight training has a 10 hours check which is a check 2
NB: Any check failed may lead to termination of training. It’s after passing both Ground and Flight Training that a student is booked for CAA Examinations leading to the award of a PPL
- The students must have passed English, mathematics and physics with at least credit passes at “O” level.
- The students must have obtained at least two principal passes at “A” level, one of which should have been in either Mathematics or Physics and equivalent.
- A university degree from any internationally recognized would be an added advantage. Medicals
The student must have passed medical tests as required by Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).Age Limit
The applicant must be aged from 17years and above for admissionAptitude tests
The student must pass an aptitude test with at least 70% pass mark.