Course Content : Ground School cover the 9 mandatory Subjects
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Operations Procedures
- Radio Telephony
- General Navigation with Radio Aids
- Principle of Flight
- Flight Planning and Monitoring
- Human Performance Limitations
PPL Training is 120 hours The Training Process Flight and Ground Trainings are done concurrently alternating them on a daily basis
- The students must have or have held a CPL in a period not more than 6 months
- The applicant must have passed English, Mathematics and Physics with at least credit passes at “O” level.
- The applicant must have obtained at least two principal passes at “A” level one of which should have been in either Mathematics or Physics.
- A university degree will be an added advantage.
The student must have passed medical tests as required by Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).Age Limit
The applicant must be aged from 17years and above for admissionAptitude tests
The student must pass an aptitude test with at least 70% pass mark.