Flight Instructor Rating (FIR)
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Operational Procedures
- Principle of Flight
- Flight Planning, Performance and Monitoring
- Human Factors and Limitation
Duration is 3 months
- The applicant must possess Valid Commercial Pilots Licence or Airline Transport Pilots Licence.
- The Applicant must pass medical tests done by Uganda Civil Aviation Authority medical examiner.
- The applicant must be aged above 18 years.
Download Application Form here and attach all your Academic Documents.
- Pay 50,000/- (Fifty thousand) application fee to the Academy's bank account (contact the Academy for the Account)
- Scan and send all the documents to us at email@example.com or Send the application by post to East African Civil Aviation Academy P.O. Box 333 Soroti, Uganda