Flight Operations Officer Course
- Operational Procedures
- Radio Telephony
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Principle of Flight
- Flight Planning, Performance and Monitoring
- Human Factors and Limitation
Duration is 9 months
6 months (Theoretical) and 3 months on Job training.
- The Applicant must have passed English, Mathematics and Physics with at least credit passes at “O” level.
- The Applicant must have obtained at least two principal passes at A level, one of which should have been in either Mathematics or Physics or equivalent.
- A relevant University degree from any internationally recognized institution would be an added advantage.
- The Applicant must pass medical tests done by a qualified medical personel.
- The applicant must be aged above 20 years.
- The Applicant must pass an aptitude test prepared by the Academy with at least 70% pass mark.