Course Duration : 9 monthsCourse Content
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Operations Procedures
- Radio Telephony
- General Navigation with Radio Aids
- Principle of Flight
- Flight Planning and Monitoring
- Human Performance Limitations
The training has two parts
- 6months classroom study
- 3months On Job Training
- The students must have passed English, mathematics and physics with at least credit passes at “O” level.
- The students must have obtained at least two principal passes at “A” level, one of which should have been in either Mathematics or Physics and equivalent.
- A university degree from any internationally recognized would be an added advantage.
The student must have passed medical tests as required by Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).Age Limit
The applicant must be aged from 17years and above for admissionAptitude tests
The student must pass an aptitude test with at least 70% pass mark.