Flight Instructor Rating (FIR)
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Operational Procedures
- Principle of Flight
- Flight Planning, Performance and Monitoring
- Human Factors and Limitation
Duration is 3 months
- The applicant must possess Valid Commercial Pilots Licence or Airline Transport Pilots Licence.
- The applicant must have Instrument Rating
- The Applicant must pass medical tests done by a qualified medical personel.
- The applicant must be aged above 17 years.
- The Applicant must pass an aptitude test prepared by the Academy with at least 70% pass mark.