Airline Transport Pilots Licence.
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Operations Procedures
- General Navigation with Radio Aids
- Principle of Flight
- Flight Planning and Monitoring
- Human Performance Limitations
Duration is 1 month
- The applicant should hold or have held a Ground Instructors’ Licence or a Commercial Pilots’ Licence
- The Applicant must have passed English, Mathematics and Physics with at least credit passes at “O” level.
- The Applicant must have obtained at least two principal passes at A level, one of which should have been in either Mathematics or Physics or equivalent.
- A relevant University degree from any internationally recognized institution would be an added advantage.
- The Applicant must pass medical tests done by an Aviation Doctor as required by Uganda Civil Aviation Regulations.
- The applicant must be aged above 17 years.
- The Applicant must pass an aptitude test prepared by the Academy with at least 70% pass mark.