Position:Chief Engineering Instructor
To impart knowledge to students and manage the resources and assets of the Engineering Training School.
- Preparing of training programs for Engineering School Students;
- Organizing local training for Engineering School Students;
- Conducting theoretical instructions to students according to the syllabus for the courses and developing course plans and program reviews; setting and marking studentís tests and examinations, and guiding and supervising the studentsí practical training.
- Supervising Engineering Instructors;
- Assisting in preparing and conducting written and oral examinations;
- Instructing students; and
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.