Position:Senior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
To ensure proper maintenance of all training aircraft, equipment and facilities. The Senior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer will assist the Principal Aircraft Maintenance Engineer in performing the following duties;
- Inspecting aircraft, hangar and workshops;
- Determining and quantifying of spares and equipment requirements;
- Assisting the Chief Aircraft Maintenance Engineer in determining maintenance standards in consultation with the Civil Aviation Authority;
- Reviewing and evaluating the maintenance schedules and programs of the Academy; and
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.