Name: Ms. Nassali Joan
Contact number: 0772505357
The House Keeper is responsible for the following functions:
- To ensure the comfort of Students, for example, checking general tidiness of dormitories, washrooms and the general Academy's working environment.
- To promptly report any changes spotted in a student's social, physical or mental well-being to the officer or department responsible for handling such cases.
- To build rapport with students to instil relationships of trust and adhere to confidentiality at all times.
- To ensure team members receive work schedules and are clear on their daily tasks.
- To oversee the day to day housekeeping service, checking quality and referring to officer responsible or trouble-shooting issues as appropriate.
- To deliver a full housekeeping and, where relevant, meals service in accordance with the requirements of the needs of the students, or as per the Academy's direction.
- To comply with Health and Safety regulations and legislation at all times, reporting hazardous situations or risks to line manager.
- To promote and maintain a high standard of hygiene in accordance with food hygiene legislation and Academy's policies and procedures.
- To liaise with other teams and departments such as nursing, plumbers, electricians, catering to ensure a consistent and holistic service is provided to students.
- To perform any other duty as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.