Name: Engineer Lodiong J. Lonald
Contact number: +256 (45) 446 1245
To provide technical leadership and guidance in the Management and Administration of the Academy.
- Heads the Academy and is generally in-charge of the overall Administration of the School;
- Control financial, human and other resources and assets of the Academy in line with the Public Finance and Accountability Act, other laws of Uganda and Administrative guidelines in place;
- Ensures that all training and maintenance programmes at the Academy are in line with the Standards and requirements set by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), the Public Service Regulations and any other additional requirements defined by the Ministry of Works and Transport;
- Prepares annual and where required, special budgets for the Academy;
- Performs the duties of Secretary and Implement the decisions of Management Advisory Task Force (MATF) for the Academy to carry out its mandate;
- Collaborates with Regional and International Organizations with a view to enhance the interests of the Academy;
- Monitors and manages Academy staff performance; and
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.