Position:Principal Ground Instructor
To impart knowledge to students and manage the resources and assets of the Ground Instruction School.
- Assist the Chief Ground Instructor in designing and developing programs of instruction;
- Supervise and control the Senior Ground Instructors;
- Interpret and enforce training procedures in compliance with Civil Aviation Regulations as applicable;
- Set and review ground school examinations; and
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.