Published: Thursday, September 28, 2017
The incumbent is responsible to the Principal Human Resource Officer for performing the following duties:
- Processing and verifying information related to recruitment, salary changes, personnel statistics and job analysis.
- Drafting letters of appointments, promotion and confirmation.
- Helping in assessing terminal benefits like pensions and gratuities.
- Collecting data and other vital statistics relating to recruiting and training.
- Processing staff relations and welfare matters
- In charge of staff relationships and welfare matters.
- Interpreting Public Service Standing Orders for collective agreement for recognition and negotiations between management and staff.
- Advising on disciplinary procedures.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.