Published: Monday, October 30, 2017
To provide technical leadership and guidance in the Management and Administration of the Academy.
- Heads the Academy and will be generally in-charge of the overall Administration of the Institution;
- Control financial, human and other resources and assets of the Academy in line with the Public Finance and Accountability Act, other laws of Uganda and Administrative guidelines in place;
- Ensure that all training and maintenance programmes at the Academy are in line with the Standards and requirements set by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), the Public Service Regulations and any other additional requirements defined by the Ministry of Works and Transport;
- Prepare annual and where required, special budgets for the Academy;
- Perform the duties of Secretary and Implement the decisions of Management Advisory Task Force (MATF) for the Academy to carry out its mandate;
- Collaborate with Regional and International Organizations with a view to enhance the interests of the Academy;
- Monitor and manage Academy staff performance; and
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.