Position:Chief Engineering Instructor
To conduct professional Engineering instruction for aircraft maintenance engineer trainees and manage the assets and resources of the academyís engineering school.
- Day to day administration of the Engineering School;
- Designing, developing and ensuring implementation of the syllabus and instructional programmes of the Engineering School, in accordance with the Civil Aviation (Personnel Licensing) Regulations and ICAO Requirements;
- Be accountable for the adequacy and suitability of the teaching equipment aids and tools;
- Directing the preventive and corrective maintenance of engineering equipment, aids and tools;
- Initiating policy and developing plans for the Engineering School for approval by the Academic Registrar (Head of Training);
- Preparing of estimates of expenditure and procurement plans for the Engineering School;
- Evaluate student eligibility for admission into engineering school;
- Chairing the Departmental meetings of the Engineering School; and
- Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time.