1. Conducts professional Engineering instruction for aircraft maintenance engineer trainees and manage the assets and resources of the academyâ€™s engineering school Day to day administration of the Engineering School;
2. Designing, developing and ensuring implementation of the syllabus and instructional programmes of the Engineering School, in accordance with the Civil Aviation (Personnel Licensing) Regulations and ICAO Requirements;
3. Be accountable for the adequacy and suitability of the teaching equipment aids and tools; Directing the preventive and corrective maintenance of engineering equipment, aids and tools;
4. Initiating policy and developing plans for the Engineering School for approval by the Academic Registrar (Head of Training);
5. Preparing of estimates of expenditure and procurement plans for the Engineering School;
6. Evaluate student eligibility for admission into engineering school;
7. Chairing the Departmental meetings of the Engineering School; and
8. Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time.